Lawsuit funding provides a worry-free solution that puts money in your pocket after an injury or accident. The funds enable you to take care of your expenses and provide for your family while you wait for your personal injury lawsuit to settle.
No matter how cut and dried the facts of your case appear to be, a lawsuit can take months or even years to settle. Meanwhile, your life may have been turned upside down through no fault of your own, leaving you struggling to get back on your feet. A lawsuit funding cash advance can help bridge the gap as you adapt to your altered circumstances.
Why You Need an Attorney
If you have been injured and have accrued substantial expenses for personal property and medical bills, you should contact an attorney as soon as possible. They can help you organize documents, file claims and prepare to negotiate a settlement. A seasoned attorney who knows how to navigate the legal system and negotiate with insurance companies can be a huge asset in helping you receive the biggest possible settlement award.
Hiring an attorney early on can help you in multiple ways:
- Professional clout: Hiring an attorney lets all parties know that you are serious about pursuing a settlement or trial if necessary.
- Legal expertise: An experienced personal injury lawyer knows how the system works, and what is required to arrive at a satisfactory settlement.
- Informed intermediary: An attorney takes care of the business end of your settlement claim, answering questions and providing documents as needed, so you can focus on recovery.
- Building a case: Your attorney will acquire all the evidence and documentations necessary to build a solid case on your behalf.
Why Legal Funding Requires an Attorney
Hiring an attorney is a responsible way to approach your personal injury claim. It also puts a mechanism in place to ensure that settlement funds are fairly and legally distributed, and that both the attorney and the funding company get paid.
From a funding perspective, a lawyer is necessary for multiple reasons:
- Lawsuit funding is based on the likelihood of a favorable settlement. If you lose your case, you pay nothing. Hiring a lawyer greatly increases your chances of getting a substantial settlement award, and our chances of being repaid.
- Settlement funds pass through a trust account set up by your attorney before being distributed, providing an additional layer of trust.
- Your attorney is legally bound to honor the terms of repayment established between you and the lawsuit funding provider.
- Without an attorney, an individual is less likely to receive a favorable or large settlement, and poses a higher risk of default to lenders.
Lawsuit Funding at Cronus
Cronus is a leader in pre-settlement funding, providing a simple, fast and hassle-free means of obtaining cash to meet your immediate needs while your claim settles.
Before you apply, here are some useful facts to consider:
- Apply in person or online. Our friendly staff is standing by to answer all your questions.
- Credit history is not an issue. Because repayment comes from your total settlement amount, there are no out-of-pocket payments to be made. If you lose your case, you owe us nothing.
- Prior to applying, hire an attorney and make sure your claim qualifies for pre-settlement funding.
- Pre-settlement funds can be used to pay medical bulls and meet your monthly expenses while you recover.
- Well-documented cases that include medical records, on-scene photos, witness statements and other relevant documentation are more likely to receive a larger amount of funding.
- Proof of the defendant’s liability adds value to your case.
Before you apply for pre-settlement funding from Cronus, speak to your attorney to ensure your case meets all requirements, and that your application is likely to be accepted.